Sunday, August 9, 2009

i didn't know the world could be so cold.
i didn't know a human could hurt so much.
why do people hurt the ones we love they much.
I'm heartbroken.
i was cheated on.
it's do fucked up.
i want to rip my heart out and eat it, puke it up and let my cat eat it, then let him puke it up, and eat his puke which is made of my puke.
pretty sick huh?
i don't know what to do.
or say.
it's...she wants me to forgive her, but every time i look at her i think of what she has done.
things will never be the same again.
i want to cry till the tears won't come.
i know i sound like a lonely sad sack, but its the truth.
i speak from my heart.
what do i do?
i feel so guilty, yet I've done nothing wrong.
is it normal?
i don't want to forgive her, but i do.
i can't be with her anymore.
things will just be awkward.
i'm angry and hurt and sad and lonely all at the same time.
just make the pain go away!


No comments:

Post a Comment